Click here for Ofsted Parent View.
Some of the comments in the report include:
- Teaching is good and some is outstanding.
- Relationships between staff and pupils are very strong.
- Pupils feel very safe in the school’s caring environment. They behave well in the classroom and around the school.
- Pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is well promoted by the school.
- The headteacher and his entire team work well together for the good of the pupils.
- Pupils across the school achieve well and equality of opportunity is at the heart of the school’s work.
- Pupils who are disabled or have special educational needs and those from all different ethnic backgrounds achieve well.
- The school is a calm, friendly and well-ordered place in which to learn and work.
You can read the full report below: